1. Assisting Project Managers in Project Analyzing and Relevant Plan Making
2. Being in Charge of the Internal Coordination of Projects Including Resource Demand and Allocation Coordination, Progress Coordination, Quality Control, Personnel Coordination and etc.
3. Being in Charge of the Coordination between Project Team and Other Internal Departments of the Company Including Resource Demand and Personnel Deployment and etc.
4. Being in Charge of the Coordination between Project Team, Clients and Third Party to Maintain the Good Relationships of the Relevant Parties
5. Being in Charge of Organizing All Kinds of Project Meetings
6. Reconciling and Solving Problems in Projects